QuickBooks Mac Desktop 2015 is the accounting solution designed especially for the Apple users. QuickBooks Desktop 2015 is available in desktop version for both Windows as well as MAC users. If you are using Apple products, then here are some points regarding the system requirements and list of software that are compatible with the Mac Desktop.
Also Read: QuickBooks Desktop 2015 Discontinuati
System Requirements for QuickBooks MAC 2015 users
- The versions of MAC operating system that are required are MAC OS El Capitan (10.11), MAC OS Yosemite (10.10) and MAC OS Mavericks (10.9) for the QuickBooks Desktop MAC 2015 R7.
- The versions of MAC operating system that are required are MACOS Sierra (10.12), MAC OS El Capitan (10.11) and MAC OS Yosemite (10.10) for the QuickBooks MAC 2015 R8.
- Core 2 Duo processor or higher Intel processor is required
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor or higher processor is required if there are Multiuser.
- 2 GB (RAM) is required though 4 GB (RAM)recommended
- 250 MB of extra disk space should be available in hard-disk
- Printer: 100% MACintosh-compatible printer is used for printing checks, invoices, lists, mailing labels, deposit slips, purchase orders, reports, or graphs
- Checks: Canadian Image Ready Checks are not supported, so you are required to use Intuit Checks for printing.
- Registration of the product is required.
Intuit discontinue QuickBooks MAC 2015 , upgrade it to latest version QuickBooks MAC 2021For Upgrade Contact us at / or can live chat with us
Also Read: How to Upgrade QuickBooks 2015 to 2018
Applications that are Compatible with MAC 2015
- For exporting the data, you need Apple Numbers ’09 along with Microsoft Excel 2011 or 2008.
- You need E-mail clients like Apple Mail, Outlook 2011 or Entourage 2008 developed by Microsoft.
- For accepting payments through debit and credit cards directly into QuickBooks 2015 for MAC, you need to purchase Intuit Merchant Service for QuickBooks MAC 2015.
- Paid subscription is needed, if you want to integrate QuickBooks for MAC 2015 with Payroll processing.
- QuickBooks Payroll (MAC 2015) & Adobe Reader (to print Forms and Checks) – High speed internet connection is required. This may require additional charge.
- QuickBooks is slight different from the Top Pay.
- QuickBooks Mac Desktop 2015 can easily support one-way conversion from QuickBooks 2015, 2014, 2013and 2012 that are designed for Windows Desktop.
- QuickBooks 2015 for Windows can be easily supported for round tripping with QuickBooks for MAC 2015.
Read also: QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 15.0
In this article, you have read all about the system requirement and compatibity of some third party applications with QuickBooks Desktop MAC 2015. But, Intuit has recently made an announcement that from May 31st, 2018 older versions of QB like QuickBooks Mac Desktop 2015 will get discontinued. So, to avoid missing the benefits of the software, you need to upgrade your software to the latest versions that are still supported by Intuit. If you have some queries about the 2015 version of QuickBooks for MAC then you can contact “QuickBooks Technical Support” they provide assistance. They are one of the most recommended QuickBooks customer support agency that provides round the clock assistance globally. To reach out to them, you will just have to call on their toll-free number /.