QuickBooks Point of Sale is a comprehensive solution for the small and medium retail industry. It can be easily integrated with your QuickBooks accounting software. The QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 12.0 is available in three editions i.e. Basic, Pro and Multi-Store. With QuickBooks POS, you can easily manage your Ring Sale, vendors, accept all kinds of cards and build a healthy customer relationship.
Benefits and Features of QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 12.0
Here is list of all the benefits and features which you can enjoy, if you are using QuickBooks Point of Sale 12.0. If you have not installed it for your business, then what are you waiting for? Just download and install it for your retail industry.
- Time saving solution as it has 10 times faster startup time.
- Improvised illustrated design and better display.
- New and enhanced shortcuts using keyboard.
- Multitasking solutions as you can simultaneously work on many parts at a same time like checking reports, creates sales receipts, etc.
- Can create a backup for file sizes with more than 4 GB.
- Seamless payment processing in QuickBooks through credit cards.
- Barcode scanners are used for ring sales
- Easy setup of Merchant account in QuickBooks Point of Sale 12.0
- More than 50 in-built customer, sales and inventory reports.
- Customized reports can be created and saved in just few minutes.
- Syncing the sales and inventory information directly from the mobile.
- Easy transfer of sales data to the QuickBooks accounting solutions.
- Seamless tracking of inventory.
- Importing customers and inventory information from Excel.
- Easy integration with Microsoft Office applications like Excel, word, etc.
- Management of the staff access in Point of Sale.
- Allows the benefits like gifts receipts, discounts, etc.
- Tracking petty cash distribution, multiple vendors, employee hours & sales commissions, UPC codes & serial numbers, etc.
- Sending time cards for payroll processing to the QuickBooks accounting software.
- Customizing the price tags, receipts, etc.
QuickBooks Point of Sale 12.0 is developed on a user-friendly interface and is integrated with several improvised as well as enhanced features. So, what are you waiting for, just download and install it on your system and enjoy the benefits of it. But, recently Intuit has announced that they will stop the extra services for the QuickBooks 2015 and older versions. It means that QuickBooks Point of Sale 12.0 will be working but you will miss out the benefits of certain features like payroll, customer guide, etc from Intuit. To avoid that, you should upgrade your software to the latest version of QuickBooks Point of Sale 18.0.
Read more: QuickBooks Desktop 2015 Discontinue
If you still want to continue using the older version, then you won’t get customer services from Intuit but you can reach out to “QuickBooks Customer guide” in case you need expert guide assistance. You can still reach out to them, in case you need assistance in upgrading your software. They provide 24*7 customer guide assistance.To the live chat , you just have to dail /. They will immediately get in touch with you and help you with your issue.