Premier Accountant accounting is an automated accounting software to handle your everyday task. It creates industry-specific sales and inventory report reports, and you can track the cost of products and services. It is available in the Pro and Enterprise version. The primary executable file is known as qbw32.exe.
Read more: How to Reconcile in QuickBooks Desktop?
Integration with the Third-party applications
- Integration with Microsoft Office 2007 (64-bit) for QuickBooks Statement writer
- Easy integration with Office 2007, 2010, 2013 or Office 365 (64 bit and 32 bit) for the proper functioning with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Sending emails through various email clients like Windows Mail, Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, Microsoft Outlook and Hotmail.
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale 12.0 and 10.0
- Use Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 for syncing the Outlook with QuickBooks to sync QuickBooks Contact
- Importing and exporting data from Peachtree 2009-2011 and Microsoft Office Accounting 2006-2009 using some easy tools that are available online.
- Importing and exporting data from other Intuit products like Quicken 2013-2015, QuickBooks 4.0-14.0
- Browser required is Internet Explorer 9-11
Read more: QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 15.0
Key Points for QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition 2015
Here are some important points that you should remember while using QuickBooks 2015.
- Smooth functioning with QuickBooks Pro, Industry Editions 2015, and Premier.
- You can enjoy the benefits of Multi-Instance if you are using QuickBooks Premier Accountant Desktop 2015. Though, it does not permit the similar QuickBooks file to be open at the same time yet permission is only granted for two different QuickBooks files. There are certain restrictions that apply in either the first instance, second instance or both instances, accordingly.
- You can now work on this Send General Journal Entry feature if you are using QuickBooks Premier Accountant Desktop 2015. This way you can import the journal entry easily to your clients but they must also use QuickBooks 2015.
- The third-party shared folders require the internet services.
- Requires Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010 (includes 64-bit).
QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition 2015 is an edition of QuickBooks 2015 including pro, Premier and accountant versions. It comes with several improvised features and various enhanced tools. It is user friendly software to work with, but with the recent news of the discontinuation from May 31st, 2018 you need to look for other alternatives. Few weeks back, Intuit announced that the entire previous and older version from QuickBooks 2015 will get discontinued. It means that the services which you were getting like Live Chat support, Payroll integration will be stopped. So, it is advisable to upgrade your software to the latest version i.e. QuickBooks 2018.
Read more: Understand QuickBooks Chart of Accounts
In case, you are still using QuickBooks 2015 and you need some assistance then you can contact “QuickBooks Customer Support” they provide assistance for older versions of QB. To reach out to them, you will just have to call on their toll-free customer support number /. You can reach out to them at any point of time as they provide 24*7 services.
Yes, QuickBooks 2015 premier discontinued its services after May 31, 2018. It means you are no longer being able to use the services for QuickBooks premier 2015.
To upgrade QuickBooks 2015 premier to a newer or latest version, you need to bear few things in mind before stepping ahead to the upgrade process such as:
✅You must have Admin access to get your software upgraded at ease
✅Do not upgrade the QuickBooks 2015 premier over a network first. The reason behind it makes your company file conversion highly unstable and this may also end up damaging your company files. So it is recommended you upgrade the software first to your server and then the network (Workstation)
Steps to upgrade QuickBooks 2015 premier involves:
✅Step 1: Install QuickBooks
In this step, sign in as an Admin user to your preferable Windows. And then download the latest version of QuickBooks from the Intuit official website. After that, you have to follow the on-screen instructions that appear on your install wizards.
✅Step 2: Prepare your company file
In this step, you need to open your current QuickBooks version and the desired company file that you want to upgrade.
Now press F2 key to open the information window of the product.
Search the File Information section.
Make a note for the your company file location.
Download the Rebuild Tool and then run it for the company file of QuickBooks.
✅Step 3: Upgrade the company file
QuickBooks asks to upgrade your company file when you are opening your company file in newer edition.
Keep in mind, after you are unable to access your company file in your original version of QuickBooks. So for that, you have to upgrade your company file as well.
If you want to download QuickBooks products into your system, there are a few common steps that need to be enforced. However, the few steps may vary for different versions according to the QuickBooks product and that is mentioned in the steps.
Follow the steps to download QuickBooks 2015:
✅First of all, select the product you want to download in the desired Edition of 2015
✅In the Edition, you have to choose the desired Edition
✅In the QuickBooks Product field
❇To download QuickBooks 2015 Pro- select the option QuickBooks Desktop Pro
❇To download QuickBooks 2015 Premier- select the option QuickBooks Desktop Premier
❇To download QuickBooks 2015 Enterprise- select the option QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
✅In the version field, select 2015
✅After that, click on the Search button
✅Then it shows you the details of your product and also the instruction for installation and activation.
To install the QuickBooks 2015, you have to follow the below instructions:
✅Open the downloads folder and look for the installation file
✅Open the QuickBooks 2015 installation file
✅Double-click on the installation file to upgrade the QuickBooks to the latest version
✅Do follow the on-screen instructions shown to you
✅When the installation is done successfully
✅In the end, do check and verify the updated version.
With the help of the below-provided steps, you can register QuickBooks 2015:
✅Select About QuickBooks 2015 and wait until the logo appears
✅Press these keys on your keyboard: Ctrl + R + P
✅Enter the license number and validation code
✅Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions until you’re finished.