Point of Sales is quite essential for retail industries as it helps with billing and transactions. It helps in providing efficient and effective customer service. So intuit has introduced a POS system which will make your work easier now. QuickBooks Point Of Sale will assist you with cash register along with other complicated work. POS simplifies your work but under some cases, you can encounter some technical errors while working on this software. These common errors if not rectified can cause much damage. One such common error is “QuickBooks POS Sync Error”.
Cause of QuickBooks POS Sync Error
QuickBooks POS Sync Error illustrates that your program was trying to contact something maybe some folder or file but the time is out. The user will receive following error;
Error: “QuickBooks Point Of Sale Error value cannot be null Error.”
It generally occurs in Windows orperating system i.e. Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. User can also encounter this error if they are trying for online login. The causes for this error are:
- The program which a user is trying to connect is not loaded.
- Installation of program is not proper.
- Time out session.
- Missing path of information or invalid path which results in information not found.
Also Read: How to Fix QuickBooks POS Error Code 1706
Users can eliminate this QuickBooks Point Of Sale error by simply following the steps mentioned in the solution below:
- Uninstall your software.
- Reinstall your software and run on your system.
- Download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool and run it
- Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool from internet.
- When you receive the dialog box then save the file to local desktop.
- Shut down all your programs which are running in your system.
- Double click on QBInstall_Tool_V2.exe and run it.
- Restart your system once the diagnostics are complete.
- Install all the updates in your system.
QuickBooks InstallDiagnostic Tool is designed in such a way that it fixes all types of Microsoft .NET Framework, C++ and MSXML. It helps in resolving Microsoft component related issues effectively.
Note: Install all Windows updates as well updates which are related to .NET Framework, MSXML and C++. To install them follow the steps below:
- From your Keyboard, press Windows Key.
- Open search bar and type Windows Update in it.
- Now check for updates. If any then update as soon as possible.
- Restart your system.
Also Read: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 1723
You can read about two solutions mentioned in this articles which are approved by Intuit. But even after trying the solutions mentioned in this article you are unable to rectify this QuickBooks POS Sync Error, then you should contact QuickBooks experts guide. In case, you are unable to get in touch with QuickBooks experts so you look for other alternatives to resolve your problem. One such alternative is QuickBooks POS Experts. They have a team of QuickBooks experts who have provided their expertise in resolving such POS issues. To contact them you have to give Talk to them by live chat.