QuickBooks POS is the most reliable, recognized and robust accounting software for small and medium sized growing industry. In this software,users get all the things they need to grow their stock, firm and inventory. It is the most trusted brand at present. With this amazing software, the user will be able to pay with cash, credit
cards, and more. Payments can be reconciled in QuickBooks, It will surely reduce the time. When the user is using the software QuickBooks, few errors might occur.It is known as QuickBooks POS socket error.
Cause of the QuickBooks POS Socket Error
Mostly the customer faces this error, whenever they actively try to play MP4 video document they may get this error message.
- Sometime this error occurs when they try to update their Windows operating system.
- Due to compatibility issues with their windows operating system, it can be one more reason behind this error.
- Due to corrupted and damaged MP4 files may be one another cause.
- It may be due to infected virus or malware attack on your system or due to malfunction in their computer.
- Failed or incorrect uninstallation or installation of the software.
- Due to invalid entries in their windows registry.
- Direct shutdown or improper shutdown of the system.
- System power failure and another factor.
- Insufficient technical knowledge and mistaken deletion of important system registry or file.
- Failure to correct run one of its normal operating system or application or component.
Also Read: QuickBooks Desktop Overflow Error
Solutions of the QuickBooks POS socket error
- Start their system and log into the system as administrator.
- Select the start button and click on All program>accessories>system toll> and then select system restore.
- Select ‘restore my system to an earlier time’ and select the Next.
- On the list, go to the restore point. And click on restore and after completion of restoration click on Next.
- After this, the confirmation window will open, click on it and again tick on Next.
- After following these steps, restart the system.
Also Read: How to Fix QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error
- Download repair kit to fix the QuickBooks POS socket error.
- Install this kit on their system.
- Select the fix error icon after the scan.
- At the end, restart the system.
- Re-image repair tool and scan the computer online.Download Re-image repair tool and go through to the file and click double on it. User account control will be reflected on the system and click on run the program. Select Yes to proceed with the steps.
- There will be a display welcome screen. Tick on this and select install to start the installation steps.
- After installation of Re image and automatic tool will be downloaded with updates.
- Automatically start scanning of the system.
- After scanning the system, you will know the damaged area. Click on start repair.
Also Read: QuickBooks POS Error Code 140205
If the user still faces QuickBooks POS socket error, then call on our Toll-Free number /. Our support team is ready to handle all the concerns and issues. QuickBooks Point of Sale support team is available for you 24/7.