QuickBooks financial software is used to track all financial data information during exchanging the information in-between two programs. It makes an easy to work to monitor all sales issues in QuickBooks POS system. This system also has another option to transfer the data directly into your financial software without filling the long listed information. While working with this software, you may face error due to file log in issues or improper internet connection which is displayed on your screen as “QuickBooks POS Financial Exchange Error”. To resolve this issue, here you get all possible solutions.
Causes of QuickBooks POS financial exchange error
There are two causes for QuickBooks POS financial exchange error which are listed below:
- The Activity Log error: When log files make an issue within the system and verify with “Activity Log” in the financial, log will show what the problem is.
- The mapping account: This error cause due to mapping account issues. To view the issue, you need to verify the default mapping accounts set up in a file. Then click on preferences>> company>> accounts.
Also Read: QuickBooks POS Not Opening Company File
How to fix QuickBooks POS financial exchange error
To fix this error, we have all possible solutions, they are listed below:
Troubleshooting 1: To fix this error, you need to go through the activity log processing:
- Firstly, go to the activity log and choose the financial center.
- After that, if you didn’t find any error while running the program tends to lead resolves the error issue.
Troubleshooting 2: To resolve this error, go with another option announce mapping accounting operation:
- On your open window, go to the select menu and click on preferences.
- To handle the account, select the company and accept all settings.
Troubleshooting 3: For QuickBooks version 5, you need to follow these steps:
- To run the POS, select the sale history and highlighted the receipt of causing error.
- To complete the processing, choose financial and to mark the document, click on OK.
Troubleshooting 4: To resolve this issue for QuickBooks version 6 and 10, you must be following these steps:
- Firstly, go to the receipt number which is displaying in the error on your screen.
- Then, Select POS and hold the click to scan all the sales history.
- Then place and select the receipt.
- After that, choose “I want” and click on view financial history.
- Then select and mark the document.
- To finish the process, click on OK.
Troubleshooting 5: If you still facing the error, then you go through the instruction which is given below:
- Go to the purchasing option and select history tab.
- After that click on the vouchers and select I want to button.
- To complete this process and click on “Show Financial details”
How to contact us?
After all this assistance, if you still face any issue or any query in your mind regarding QuickBooks, feel-free to contact our experts via dropping a mail at our official website email@example.com. For instant assistance, you can chat with us via LIVE CHAT; link button is shown at the right corner of our official website.