QuickBooks is the most demanding online software that is used by thousands of companies around the world. QuickBooks POS Direct Deposit makes an easy to manage all track inventory of your business in which complete information is included in the different statement form-s.
To manage all payment issues QuickBooks POS Direct Deposit is introduced which allows you to manage your employee’s pay without any printing or writing check-s. Here you get all information regarding setting up direct deposits or editing them or removing them.
How to Activate and Use QuickBooks POS Direct Deposit?
All processing regarding setting, depositing, and editing will able to perform after the activation of direct deposits of your company on the QuickBooks desktop. The employees of your company who need direct deposits must go through with these steps.
- First of all, you need to fill the Direct Deposits Authorization form.
- Then you need to be ready with voided checks from bank accounts.
- This information is collect to save the record and it is not to you submit in your QuickBooks Desktop.
For Set up QuickBooks Direct Deposits, you Need to Go Through with These Steps:
- Firstly, click on the Employees and select Employee center and the employee list will show on your open window.
- Then hold the cursor and double–click on the name of the employee of your company for you want to set up the QuickBooks direct deposits.
- Click on the tab named payroll info and go with the direct deposit button.
- Select use Direct Deposit and check the paycheck details whether it is a deposit for one account or two accounts.
- After checking that, enter all necessary information about your employee.
- And at the end, you are all set to choose your Direct Deposit PIN and your QuickBooks direct deposits.
For Editing in QuickBooks POS Direct Deposit, you Need to Follow These Steps:
- Firstly, select employees and select Employee centre and list will appear.
- Then click on the name of the employee and remove QuickBooks direct deposit.
- Click on the named payroll info tab and with the Direct Deposit button.
- Now, you are all set to edit the information of your employee.
How to Contact us?
To know more about QuickBooks Direct Deposit or any query in your mind regarding QuickBooks You can chat with us via LIVE CHAT; the link icon is given at the right corner of our official websites UsingPOS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: No, you are not able to use QuickBooks direct deposit to pay anything else. It is only used to pay Intuit’s direct deposit services for paying contractors or employees. For other company expenses payments, you have to use another payment method.
Ans: Yes, it has a limit on the amount of money that is sent using the QuickBooks POS direct deposit. It also helps you to protect yourself from fraud. You can increase the limit if you want to do the payroll more than the normal one.
Ans: You have to submit an online request for increasing the direct deposit limit. You are required to do additional documentation like bank statements.