The QuickBooks Points of Sale (POS) is a sales and inventory feature that is integrated with the QuickBooks. there Benefits of Using QuickBooks Point of Sale. The QuickBooks POS offers an on-premise web and mobile-based POS solution for all sizes of business. It enables the users to build the customer relationship and manage the inventory as well as automate the overall banking process.
The QuickBooks POS is so well stationed for the retail customers who are generally in the process of opening the store and they have yet not decided on how to manage the store or who are already in the business for a while and their present situation is not very satisfactory. Now the QuickBooks POS provides such powerful tools that will help the retailers to view their business just in one glance and it will also perform the day-to-day task more efficiently.
Features of QuickBooks POS:
Here are a few features of the QuickBooks POS:
- A real-time tracking inventory to identify the needs.
- A reporting tool which can track and keep a record of the customers.
- The automatic transfer of the Sales information to the QuickBooks Accounting software due to the Quickbooks POS integration ability.
- Along with the integration abilities, it also eliminates the chances of errors during data entry and dual entries.
- The other key features include bar-code scanning, credit card processing, price look-up, receipt notes, refunds, discounts, exchanges, gift cards, layaways, quotes and customer history.
- This software also come up with several other management features like the potential to assign the security access levels, commissions management, performance tracking of the employee and a time clock.
- The QuickBooks POS even integrates with the retail accounting capabilities like sales audits, accounts payable along with the receivable and payroll processing.
Benefits of using QuickBooks Point of Sale:
The are various benefits of using QuickBooks Point of Sale. If we talk about the present scenario, the market is evolving as today there is an option of e-commerce as well as multichannel selling can also be considered as well. The choices have increased. Despite these challenges, this Intuit product has managed to stand at the top because of its integrated features and multitasking capabilities. The Quickbooks POS provide its users with the exceptional tools which reduce the time and the chances of the errors as well.
Today millions of the business use this Intuit’s integrated POS and Merchant service solutions which is the Intuit’s credit card processing service. The QuickBooks POS offers its retail customers a reasonable discount rate which has no hidden fees as well as the cancellation fees.
But there may be some circumstances where a user may come across some issue while working on the QuickBooks Point of Sale. It is great software but still, a user can have some queries about the software. In that situation, the user can contact the QuickBooks or they can also opt for another alternative option i.e. QuickBooks POS support. It is a recommended QB Consultant who has Intuit certified remarkable support team. These professionals will help you with your queries regarding the POS software within a minimum span of time. The users can connect with them by just dialing their toll-free number /.