Integrate QB POS with QuickBooks is important to avoid the manually enter the data. If you have a large amount of data then it is difficult to enter it manually. You must have the updated real-time data for all the transactions before the reintegration.
If you don’t integrate it then it causes you the data entry errors like missing data, inaccuracies, etc. It also leads you the QuickBooks errors or issues. So you must Integrate it; after doing this you get many benefits that positively affect your business.
Here is the solution to Integrate the QuickBooks Point of Sale to QuickBooks. Do follow it step-by-step to get the desired results as it is provided by the support team directly so that you can do it on your own. You can also contact the team via QuickBooks customer support toll-free number.
What is QuickBooks Desktop?
software for Computer. It is available in three versions Pro, Premier and Enterprise. It includes almost all features that are required for every business that is mentioned below in the table:
|Track income & expenses||✅||✅||✅|
|Run Report||100+||150+industry specific||150+, Advanced reporting|
|Send Estimates||Advanced pricing|
|Track sales tax||✅||✅||✅|
|Manage bills & accounts payable||✅||✅||✅|
|Track inventory||✅||✅||Advanced inventory|
|Pay 1099 contractors||✅||✅||✅|
|Unlimited customer support||✅||✅||VIP Priority Circle membership|
|Data backups and upgrades||✅||✅||✅|
|Industry specific features||✅||✅|
|Mobile inventory barcode scanning||Advanced inventory|
|End-to-end sales order fulfillment||Advanced inventory|
|Concurrent users (sold separately)||Up to 3 users||Up to 5 users||Up to 40 users, Advanced roles|
|Payroll||Add-on; additional fees apply||Add-on; additional fees apply||Add-on; additional fees apply|
|Remote access via hosting||Add-on; additional fees apply||Add-on; additional fees apply||Add-on; additional fees apply|
There are also more beneficial Desktop products and service such as:
- Checks: QuickBooks Desktop keeps your checks secure in one place and also fill in the details automatically.
- Point of Sale: Integrate your sales and inventory with QuickBooks run your business in simple manner.
- Payment: It enable you to email invoices and accept online and mobile payments. You need to pay Additional fees for it.
What is QuickBooks Point of Sale
QuickBooks Point of Sale is developed by Intuit for the retail businesses including online and in-store. it can easily integrate with e-commerce site and also includes contactless payments, multi-channel inventory management.
Benefits by reintegrating QuickBooks Pos to QuickBooks
- It saves your efforts and time
- Trustworthiness is increased
- Technical and non-technical both persons can operate the software easily
- Data accuracy
- POS integrated system configured with many devices like iPad etc
- Helps in making the business robust
- Business productivity is increased
- Access the activities 24/7 hours
Best POS systems that can easily integrate with the QuickBooks
|Shopify POS||Miva Merchant|
How to Integrate QB POS with QuickBooks
- First of all, you need to download and install the QuickBooks software
- Do connect the company data file with the software
- You need to open the company data file
- Now start the QuickBooks Point of Sale
- After that open the preferences of the company
- Click on the Financial that is seen in the left side column
- Check in the checkbox said Use with QuickBooks financial software
- Above option is found at the top right side of the left column
- Now it enables the QuickBooks POS to connect with the QuickBooks financial and to do a search as well
- It also now linked with the data files of the company that are opened
- A message box pops-up by asking that the file is correct and it should continue? Then give the confirmation as yes.