QuickBooks POS is an application which helps in simplifying access to data for the organizations. QuickBooks POS is for retail stores in a kind of way which is very easy to utilize. QuickBooks POS helps in maintaining a record of stock, sales, and the customer information.
The store exchange file error is the most common error that occurs in QuickBooks. Store exchange is a procedure of data exchange amongst central command and remote stores. The data exchanged between the stores is called mailbag.
What is QuickBooks Point of Sale Store Exchange Error?
Data exchange error, the users can’t get mailbags. Thus, there are incomplete mailbags because of this error. The user may face any of the accompanying errors when trying to run the QuickBooks POS.
Type of QuickBooks POS Store Exchange Error
- QuickBooks Pos Error code 175411: The license key which you provided is already in use by a different store
- QuickBooks Point of Sale Error -193: the Main key for the keywords of dept is not remarkable
- QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 175414: The error occurs when copying the file
- QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 175305: The error occurs; choose VIEW LOG for more information
Reasons for QuickBooks POS Store Exchange Error
- You have usually tried to process into the mailbag starting with one Headquarters file then onto the next Headquarters file.
- If you haven’t logged into the Windows as the administrator of your computer.
- Few license key is utilized for various stores
- If there is any kind of Mismatch of store exchange password in Remote Store and the Headquarters.
- When you entered the wrong password into the store exchange in Remote Store as well as Headquarters.
- Compatibility problem with your Windows.
- Windows Firewall fails the process of Store Exchange
- Resolution for various kinds of Store Exchange Error
QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 175411: The license key which you provided is already in use by a different store
The error appears while you are entering a license key that is already in use by a different store or similar license key is utilized by various remote stores.
- Reset your settings to the default
- Go to the file menu then select the Company and hit the Preferences.
- Then choose the option given ‘Reset to the Default setting’.
- After that choose to click on the button appears ‘Store Exchange & Configure’.
- Then Click on the Save button.
QuickBooks Point of Sale Error -193: the main key for the keywords of dept is not remarkable
This error appears if your primary key for the keywords of the department is not a remarkable one
- Step 1: Compress the Database and then go to the store exchange
- Step 2: Find and merge the duplicate clients from every location
- Step 3: Try General Troubleshooting method for the Store Exchange errors
QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 175414: The error appears when copying the file
- Close the POS.
- Tap the Right-click on POS icon on the desktop area and then click the Run as Administrator option.
- Run your Store Exchange.
- Open your browser outside of the POS to make sure the connection of your internet works.
- But in case it is not working, call your IT expert.
- Make a fresh user of Windows Administrator in order to make sure the Profile of the Windows that you using currently are not corrupted or damaged.
- Run your Store Exchange
QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 175305: The error occurs; choose VIEW LOG for more information
- This error happens when you are sending the files dialog
- Initially, ensure that you have logged in your system as an administrator
- In case there is the different message in the log
- Click on the Ok button to your error box
- Click on the View Log button and find the errors which are listed
- In case the error still appears to ensure that the file of qbpos.exe is added as an exception into your Windows Firewall.
I hope the above article will provide you all the required details to resolve the issue. In case you are still facing the issue, then contact a trained expert of POSTechie QuickBooks POS support team on /.