QuickBooks is the best accounting software to grow your business. But, sometimes users are facing network configuration issues while using QuickBooks POS. The Network Configuration Error also appears once the users are trying to access the QuickBooks company files on a user’s PC for the payment transaction.
An incorrect configuration can influence the QuickBooks POS Network Configuration. When your network isn’t appropriately associated, it does not agree to the request of POS. What prompts this issue and how it might be tackled? If you wish to know everything about it, follow the steps in this article:
Reasons for the QuickBooks POS Network Configuration
- There can be a few purposes behind this error. A few causes are as per the following:
- The issue emerges once the server of the network isn’t into the multi-user mode
- Occasionally, the connection amid the server as well as a workstation is obstructed or blocked through Firewall. It can likewise be hindered by the third party application.
- Wrong Network connection
- At the point, a dynamic IP is utilized as the primary IP address
- There is no appropriate configuration of the Network sharing as well as folder permissions
- The PC is utilizing a trial variant of the POS as opposed to the most recent version
- Network security problems
- The entitlement folder of the client is spoiled in the QuickBooks POS.
Steps to resolve the Network Connection Error into the QuickBooks POS
Initially, do all the basic mentioned steps:
- Full updates of the program on all of the workstations.
- Restart the PC.
- While you are utilizing the QuickBooks POS, sign in to your Windows Administrator.
- All of the contents must be deleted from the entitlement user folder.
- Make sure your network connections as well as links on your workstations, both Server, and user, are connected properly.
- Next, you have to perform all techniques offered beneath to resolve the Network Connection issue into the QuickBooks POS.
- Ensure that the server is in the multi-user mode. Visit the File Menu dialogue box, and then change it to the Multi-User Mode right from an option “Select the Switch QuickBooks Company File”.
- If you are in the multi-user mode, you need to pick the single-user mode and after that again change it to the multi-user mode.
- Another technique is that your Network Discovery ought to be switched on from the Network as well as Sharing Center on your Control Panel.
- Visit the WSActivity file accessible on your Program Data of the QB POS and then rename it to your file.
- Configure the Firewall so that the POS is enabled
In case the issue still appears, then you can connect with our POSTechie QuickBooks Point of Sale support team on / round the clock as per your convenience.