QuickBooks, the professional accounting program designed for small and medium business houses need a strong accounting system which helps the business to grow. Sometimes QuickBooks may show errors.
Generally, when you are accessing QuickBooks then you will see an error message QuickBooks Point of sale Connection Has Been Lost on your pc screen. The potential outcome is that user can’t access the company file in the PC.
QuickBooks POS has a link with the Company file. At the point when that link is broken or lost, a blunder such as QuickBooks POS connection has been lost shows up on the screen and when this issue happens, the whole unsaved file before the error has to be again worked on.
Why has QuickBooks Point of sale Connection Been Lost?
- When you are using QuickBooks in multi-user mode along with a distinctive QuickBooks version in all PC.
- Damaged data in company file.
- The 3rd party application from Anti-Virus might meddle with the QuickBooks.
- The computer firewall is keeping the accessibility.
- Your PC is linked to few networks and your Company file is saved in several other PC and the connection to that PC has been lost.
- In case you have saved the company file in a “portable device”, connection to the device has been lost.
- If there is any Un-wired connection with the Network.
- More than one computer in the network is authorized to host the Company file.
- The folder needs additional permission where the company file is saved.
- Sometimes the ‘Power Saving’ Mode is enabled.
How to fix QuickBooks Point of sale Connection Has Been Lost?
The conceivable solution to tackle the QuickBooks Point of sale Connection Has Been Lost error is as follows:
- Quit the QuickBooks as well as all the applications that are running in the taskbar.
- The initial step, you have to reboot the QuickBooks.
- In case the problem isn’t resolved after restarting your QuickBooks POS: QuickBooks POS connection has been lost, you may have to reboot your QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Next step is to open the control panel then select the QuickBooks right from the given list- select uninstall or change option. After that, a screen will appear. Select “Repair” Radio option. Then Start repairing and after that check in case if it works or no?
- Another conceivable way is to move the QuickBooks Company file to a different folder.
- In case the PC is under the network connection and the company data file is saved is in another PC at the point, ensure that you are exactly connected with that PC.
- In case the file was saved in the portable device, ensure that you are effectively connected with that device.
- In case the PC is on a Power saving mode. Visit the settings of power management right from the control panel window and then disable power saving function, sleep, as well as hibernation modes on that PC in which the QuickBooks company file is saved.
- When more than one PC is approved to host the QuickBooks company file, ensure you just empower the PC to host the QuickBooks company file in which the QuickBooks company file is saved.
- If you are utilizing multi-user installations which are running various QuickBooks version, you must update your QuickBooks to the most recent variant in all PCs that are utilizing it or are facilitating a similar company file. You may visit the control panel then open the QuickBooks from the given list. Choose help and then Update QuickBooks > here you need to click on Update Now.
By following these steps, you will definitely resolve the issue. If you are still experiencing problems, then contact our POSTechie QuickBooks POS support team. Call on the toll-free number / to fix the issue instantly.