QuickBooks 2015 will be discontinue from May 31st, 2018 according to the latest announcement from the Intuit. You can easily work on the software but the benefits of the extra services like integration of third-party applications, customer support assistance will be discontinued. In such situation you can update your QuickBooks Accounting Software 15.0 to the latest version i.e. QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 18.0.
All the editions of QuickBooks 2015 (Pro, Premier, Enterprise and Accountant) and previous versions like QuickBooks 2014, 2013, etc. will be discontinued. There are various applications like Payroll, Microsoft Office, etc. cannot be integrated with these QuickBooks products. You can update your software.
System Requirements For QuickBooksEnterprise Solutions 18.0
Windows Operating System
- Natively installed all the 64-bit editions of Windows 10
- Natively installed all the 64-bit editions of Windows 8.1 (Update 1)
- Natively installed all the 64-bit editions of Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2011 SP1
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
Linux Operating System (For QBES Database Server-only installation)
- OpenSuse 42.2
- Fedora 25
- Red Hat (Update 3)
- Minimum system processor should be 2.4 GHz
- 8 GB RAM is recommended though 4 GB is the minimum requirement.
- Minimum 4 GB hard-disk space is required
- 5 GB additional space in hard-disk for data files
- 60 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.6 Runtime (additional software)
- Regional language supported is English (United States & Canada) with keyboard settings as US or CA only (according to the editions).
- Server computer should have Administrator rights, if hosting the Multi-User access.
- 4X DVD-ROM drive is required (for CD installations)
- Minimum screen resolution is 1280 x 1024 or higher to support 2 extended monitors
- Best optimized when system is provided with Default DPI setting
- Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Office 2016 (32-bit and 64-bit) including Outlook 2016
- Microsoft Office 2010, Office 2013 and Office 365 (32-bit and 64-bit) including Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013.
- Supports email clients like Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail and other SMTP supporting email clients
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or later versions
- Internet connection for online features like Payroll, etc. requires 1 Mbps (recommended)
- Firewall and Antivirus software
- Windows Server Firewall
- Microsoft Security Essentials
Above was the list of the software and hardware requirements for QuickBooks 18.0. If you want to upgrade your software to the latest version from the previous QuickBooksEnterprise 15.0 then you can easily do so. You just have to visit our website and download the latest version. This way you can continue working on the QuickBooks applications and enjoy the benefits of the other third-party integrated applications as well. If you have any queries or doubts, just contact “QuickBooks Point of Sale Support”. We are QuickBooks customer support provding consultancy. You can download the latest version of QuickBooks from our website and for any technical support assistance, connect with us by calling on out 24*7 customer support number +1800 935 0532. We also provide assistance for the previous versions of QuickBooks like 2015 editions and older. You can also visit our website and request for online chat support assistance.
✅First of all, open the QuickBooks Edit menu and then choose the Preferences
✅Now, you have to choose the Send Forms and open the WebMail and Add
✅After that, you have to choose your provider from the available preferences and enter your email address.
✅Open the Customers menu and then hit the click Customer Center
✅Go to the Transactions tab, then select the received Payments
✅Now, hit the double-click on the payment that you want to save as NSF
✅Open the receive payments window and then choose the Record Bounced Check icon from the main ribbon tab
✅Open your Banking menu, then choose the Bank Feeds.
✅After that, you get access to Import the web to connect web files
✅Once done, then choose your QuickBooks file that you already saved
✅Hit the click on the “Open” button.
✅After that, all options will appear on your screen, choose your Bank Account and click on it
✅But make sure that you utilize a current QuickBooks account if the record you’re bringing transactions into is now set up in QuickBooks.
✅Go to your Banking menu and click on the “Banking Center”
✅Open the list of Bank accounts and select that account you want to connect
✅Hit the next click on the “Download Transactions” to view the transactions
✅Choose Synchronize and click on the “Sync all for this Bank” to link with your all accounts
✅Then enter your Password or PIN and click on OK to finish the process.