In the fall of the year 2017, Intuit has released the latest version of QuickBooks. This latest version QuickBooks 2018 has many enhanced features and add-on tools which will lead to the growth of your company. But recently, intuit has announced they will discontinue the services of the QuickBooks 2015 accounting software, which includes its editions like Pro, Premier, Enterprise and Accountant. This information is valid for windows as well as MAC operating system users.
It is advised that you upgrade your software to the latest version of QuickBooks 2018 by visiting our website and going to the link to download the software. The Intuit will not be providing any assistance, if you have some queries or you need the technical support assistance. QuickBooks is incorporated with various applications like Payroll, Microsoft Office, etc so that you can do many tasks just at one place.
QuickBooks Desktop 2015 Discontinue
The QuickBooks software is integrated with various applications like Payroll, Microsoft Office, etc that makes our work simple and easier. When the QuickBooks 2015 will discontinue, then all the benefits of these applications will be discontinued. To avoid such issues, you can upgrade your software QuickBooks 2015 to QuickBooks 2018 version which are supported by Intuit, like:
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro and Premier 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- QuickBooks Desktop Accountant 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 16, 17, 18,19,20,21
- QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0
- QuickBooks Desktop for MAC 2016, 2021
The products which are listed above are supported by Intuit; it means that you can enjoy the benefit of all the other applications can be easily integrated with the software mentioned above. Intuit will provide the Customer Support assistance for the above listed software.
Here is also a list of the QuickBooks software, whose services are discontinued from May 31st, 2018 along with the list of applications that are integrated with the main software.
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2015
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 15
- QuickBooks Desktop for MAC 2015
- QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2015
- General Business
- Manufacturing & Wholesale
- Retail & Merchandise
- Professional Services
- QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition 2015
- QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 2013:
- Multi-Store software and QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments
- QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 12.0:
- Multi-Store software
Also Read: System Requirements for QuickBooks 2018
Here are some applications which are integrated with the main software but they won’t support the above software from May 31st, 2018:
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Services
- Online Banking
- Online Backup
- Live Support
- No Security updates June 1st 2018, etc.
For more information about the discontinuation of the software, you should contact the “QuickBooks customer support” for assistance. Along with that, we also provide the support for QuickBooks 2015, so you don’t have to panic but get in touch with us. We provide 24*7 support and to reach out to us, you just have to give a call on out toll-free support number 1800 935 0532. You can also chat with us by visiting our website and requesting for online chat support.