QuickBooks accounting software is one of the most demanding accounting software which fulfills all your business needs in a sequence manner. QuickBooks POS helps to connect with their customers to enter all data into the record accounting software and manage all business essentials. when you working with this software, you may face many issues like Error Initializing QBPOS Application Log and QBPOS is one of the most common errors which occur due to damaged window framework. Here you get all the information regarding this QBPOS application log error. For more inquiries, you can call us on +1-800-935-0532 or drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Causes of an error initializing QBPOS application log
There are various reasons for occurring QBPOS application log error, all are listed below:
- When you move the company documents, this QBPOS application log error may occur.
- When applications crash in the window, probably chances that framework records data are getting corrupted or damaged.
- Windows framework data file caused QBPOS log error.
- Recovering process of window framework data file is very dangerous for your system framework.
How to fix the initializing QBPOS application log error
Solution 1: Edit the contents of the QBPOS Shell folder
- End QBPOS Shell Task
- Firstly, click on the task manager and end all the processes undertaking the QBPOS shell.
- To end the QBPOS shell, you need to click on the processes tab and select the QBPOS shell and hold the right tab and go with the END Task click.
- Hold your click on window +E to open the window explorer.
- To make visible, set all the permeability of things.
- Show the Hidden Folder
- Go to the the start menu
- Type “file explorer” and click on the icon “File Explorer”
- Go to the open tab, then select the checkbox “Hidden Items”
- Hold and highlighted the radio catch to “show shrouded document tab”.
- Rename the QBPOS shell folder
- Click on the C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Local. Then, on the open window, you need to click the intuit tab set and then find the QBPOS shell record with .exe expansion.
- After that find the user.config record and hold the right click on it.
- Choose rename and click in user.configold.
- Then close every window and restart your system.
- Then open QuickBooks POS and you are settled with this issue.
Solution 2: Create a new Windows user admin
For window 7:
- Click on the start menu and open the control panel.
- Then highlighted and select user accounts and create another record document.
- Save the file with a document record name and secret key.
- Then user admin needs to set administrator kind of record.
- In the end, create an account by clicking on it.
For Windows 8, 8.1 and 10
- First of all, go to the start menu and select the control panel.
- Click on the user record and select the user account.
- Then choose to manage another record and click on “Add another client in PC setting” The add a client identity.
- Now sign in the user account and select a local accounts.
- Then enter the customer name and clear the secret key.
- Then go with NEXT>FINISH.
- Restart the system and sign in with a new admin account.
- In the end, QuickBooks open POS for desktop.
If you still face any issue or need any help, you can directly contact with our QuickBooks technical support team via customer helpline number or drop a mail at our official website usingpos.com. For more assistance, you can chat with one of our experts and resolve your issue in all possible ways as soon as possible.
Follow these steps to fix damaged window framework:
✅Firstly close the running applications
✅Locate the Windows Start option
✅Click on Control Panel
✅Hit on Add or Remove
✅Now choose Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended
✅Choose Change/Uninstall, Repair, or Remove option
✅Hit on the Repair button, and then Hit on the Next button
✅Once complete, the .NET Framework installation process
✅Now Restart the system
There are several un-expected errors encountered due to the corrupted Window Framework. Some of them are below:
✅Error: QBPOSShell has stopped working
✅An Unexpected error happened. The error is: Value cannot be null. Parameter: s
✅Configuration system failed initialize
✅Unable to open the program with the Point of Sale icon
✅Configuration system failed to initialize
✅Error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation
✅Error: 176120 invalid license key status, key denied
✅Error 100 database server not found “08w01.”
QBPOSshell.exe file is an installation file that is necessary to open the QuickBooks Point of sale without error. If any content of the QBPOS shell is damaged or corrupt, it can encounter errors in the Point of the sale in QuickBooks.
User.configold is one of the files mandatory for the smooth installation process of QBPOS. Missing this file can create an installation error. Sometimes you need to locate the user.configold file to rename it for resolving the installation issues.