The QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop 12.0 operates faster and better than the earlier versions. It offers better readability with enhanced visual design and enables users to work on reports, sales receipts, and more at one go. Moreover, it enables backup storage up to 4GB and delivers enhanced keyboard shortcuts.
New Features in QuickBooks POS Desktop 12.0
- Faster performance to save more time: faster workflows and startup time of 10 x.
- Enhanced visual design to allow better screen readability.
- Better keyboard shortcuts.
- Allow multitasking: simultaneously work on diverse parts of the program (i.e. process sales receipt, check reports, and more).
- Provide key workflows sorting: Ring up Sale, Returned Items, and Received Items.
- Support for backing up files with sizes greater than 4GB.
Benefits of QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop 12.0
- Total Business Management: An excellent tool to ring up sales, accept credit cards, manage inventory, and manage vendors.
- Accepts Credit Cards securely: The 12.0 v is EMV ready and intended to support most updated payment technology for providing better data security.
- QuickBooks Desktop Integration: Save more time by automatically syncing the data with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Enhanced Security: QuickBooks POS store customer personal data on an intuit cloud-based server, So all the personal data are more secure than other POS software
Download QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale
Go to QuickBooks Downloads and Updates official webpage to find the download link for your QB product version.
- Select the QuickBooks POS as your product from the Downloads and Updates page,
- Select the software appropriate to your product edition and version.
- Next, click on Search.
- When your product version (12.0) is provided click on Download.
Installing QuickBooks POS
After the product has been downloaded, you need to install it in your system. Follow the step to do so:
Open the downloaded QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale, and double-click on the QB POS executable file to begin Point of Sale installation.
- Click on Yes if prompted to overwrite open extracted files.
- Click on Next to start the installation process.
- Go through the provided Software License Agreement. Click on Accept then click Next
- Now, you will need to enter License & Product numbers, after you have entered it click on Next and Next again
- Next, you will be required to select the number of PC to be used for POS
- For single User click Only This Computer and continue the installation process.
- For multiple Users click Two or More Computers and pick if it is the Client workstation or the Server.
Next, click on install (click on Back in case you want to go back and review the steps)
- If required, restart the computer and open to QuickBooks Desktop POS to start.
- Once the installation completes, activate the QuickBooks Desktop POS and you’re all set.
PosTechie Support Service
If you need further information about QuickBooks point of sale desktop 12.0 download, feel free to call us on 1-800-865-4183.You will be directly connected with PosTechie professionals. They will efficiently help you clear all your queries. You can also contact us via Live Chat Support or simply send us a mail at email@example.com.
QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale usually comes with POS 18.0 edition. However, if you want to install it manually, here are the steps:
✅Firstly, you have to download it from a trusted website
✅Once downloaded, read and agree with terms & conditions
✅Enter your License and Product number
✅Click on the Next button to move forward
✅Now, you have to choose ‘Only this PC’ to implement the installation process
✅After the completion of the installation process, restart your system to activate the POS
The QuickBooks POS system syncs automatically with your QuickBooks accounting software or performs the below steps:
✅Open the Downloads and Updates page, Choose your country
✅From the available preferences, choose the “QuickBooks Point of Sale”
✅After that, you have to choose the required edition and then click on the “Confirmation”
✅Now, you have to choose the “Download” option to complete the process
Integration is the best way to use POS and QuickBooks accounting software together, permitting the two frameworks to share data work continuously. POS has directly Integrated with the QuickBooks desktop premier edition for best results. It is often used in small and medium-sized Retail, Restaurants or Retail Businesses, Multi-Location Businesses, and many more processes.
✅First of all, sign in to POS as an admin.
✅Go to the “Help” menu and click on the “Software Update” option
✅Look for all updated versions and choose that specific version you want to update
✅Ensure all the above steps and click on the “Update” button to upgrade the required version.
✅In the first step, log in to Merchant Service Centre by entering all required details or linked with your Google account
✅From the upper-right corner, choose the green field section
✅Then, enter the 16-digit merchant number that pops-up in the green field
✅After that, you can easily locate the merchant account in the QuickBooks POS 12.00