QuickBooks POS deposit slips make the deposits easy for the business. As these deposit slips are customizable so that you can easily avoid the errors like double-entry or mistake in the other things. You can easily print your forms on the pre-printed slips if you do the proper setup. To do this, here is the process in which you can do the sample printing, alignment and the final printing the deposit slips. The process is given directly by the Specialized help team.
Click Here:QuickBooks POS Software Upgrade
Some Features of QuickBooks POS Deposit Slips
🔱 Slips that can be directly print through QuickBooks.
🔱 You can record a maximum of 18 entries per slip.
🔱 Print your own slips so that you can avoid the double-entry errors so that it increases the record accuracy.
🔱 For well-organized printing of depositing slips, you can use the existing information from the QuickBooks.
🔱 If you include the deposit summary in the slips so, it is easy for the record-keeping.
Process for Printing and Aligning the Deposit Slips of QuickBooks POS
For Print Do Fine-Tune Alignment
- In the preview window compare the alignment grid on the page of Fine-tune alignment
- You can also drag the grid on-screen to match the location of your printout
- Do control the alignment adjustment and do changes the offsets Vertical and Horizontal
- Click on the option View preview and print sample
- Then select the Print option to make sure that all the information is correct
- Do select the Finish Setup after matches the alignment of the print
If The Changes are Not Saved with The Alignment Tool Then Follow the Steps Below:-
- Firstly, open the screen of fine-tuning alignment
- Match the location on your printout by dragging the on-screen grid
- Click on Finish setup option
- Now try to print the sample
- Follow the above steps until the print lines of sample up with the form.
For Printing the Sample
- Go to the create icon and then click on it
- Now select the other and then select the Bank Deposit
- Do click on the Print
- After that select the option Setup and Alignment
- Open the Print deposit slip setup page
- Now go to the View Preview and print sample
- Click on button Print
- On the blank pre-printed form place the printed sample deposit slip at the top
- Then hold both together up to the light
- After that, if the information printed with correct areas
- Do click on Yes, I am finished with the setup
- If you are not finished then select No, continue with setup.
Read more for related post: QuickBooks Direct Deposit Assistance
For Printing the Deposit Slips
- Go to the Create icon and click on it
- In the Other option, click on the Bank Deposit option
- The Bank Deposit window is opened
- Now the payment customer wants to deposit select it
- Select the option named Print then select either print deposit summary only or print deposit slip and summary
- Setup and alignment can also be selected for checking the alignment of the print
- Click on the Print and then do click on the print icon displayed on the preview page according to the browser you opened
- If you saw the blank preview or it says to download the PDF manually and there is no print button on the screen
- Then download the PDF file and open it
- After opening the PDF file, print it out
- Close all the preview and print windows if they are still opened
- In the end, click on the button named Save and Close.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: The first step in configuring deposit slip printing is to print a sample deposit slip and compare it to the deposit slip form.
Tip: We recommend printing your sample on normal, blank paper so you may adjust the alignment without wasting your pre-printed forms.
For Generating a Sample of Deposit Slip:
🔷 Click on Select and New at the same time.
🔷 Select Bank Deposit from the Other drop-down menu.
🔷 Choose Print.
🔷 To open the Print deposit slip setup page, select Setup, and alignment.
🔷 Choose View preview and print sample from the drop-down menus.
🔷 Choose Print.
🔷 Hold your printed sample deposit slip up to the light, on top of a blank pre-printed form.
🔷 Select Yes, I’m through with setup in the Print window if the printed information corresponds to the right regions of the form.
🔷 If not, click No and proceed with the setup.
If your printed page does not match your form, the next step is to install Adobe Reader.
Ans: To Fine-tune the alignment of a page:
Note: From the Bank Deposit box, you may proceed directly to the fine-tuning page by choosing Print, then Setup and alignment, and then continue setup twice.
To fine-tune the alignment of your printed pages to fit your pre-printed forms, do the following:
🔷 In the Preview window, compare the alignment grid to the grid on the Fine-tune alignment page.
🔷 Drag the grid on-screen to match the place on your paper.
🔷 QuickBooks Online decides how to modify the alignment based on this position and updates the Horizontal and Vertical offsets as needed.
🔷 To understand more about horizontal and vertical offsets, select the box What do these values mean?
🔷 Select View preview and print sample, then Print to ensure that the information on your printed sample deposit slip corresponds to the appropriate areas of your pre-printed form.
🔷 If the example corresponds to your form, click Finish setup.
🔷 If not, keep fine-tuning the alignment until it is.
If the Alignment Tool isn’t Storing your Modifications, Try These Steps:
🔹 Navigate to the fine-tuning alignment screen.
🔹 Drag the grid on-screen to match the place on your paper.
🔹 Finish the setup process by printing a sample (See Print a sample deposit slip section for steps).
🔹 Steps 1–3 should be repeated until the sample print lines up with your form.
🔹 Deposit slips can now be printed.
Ans: A company deposit slip template can always be printed:
🔷 Print a sample deposit and compare it to the deposit slip form.
🔷 Configure form alignment.
🔷 Create a deposit slip.
🔸 Navigate to the Plus Icon.
🔸 Select Bank Deposit.
🔸 Select the customer payments you want to deposit in the Bank Deposit window.
🔸 Click the Print button.
🔸 Choose whether to print the deposit slip and summary or only the deposit summary.
🔹 When you’re finished printing, close any open previews or print windows.
🔹 Close the window by clicking Save.
That should suffice! You should be able to save, email, and print the deposits logged in the system as a result of this.
Read More Article:
QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 1334
Ans: This error message that the deposit slip does not fit on the paper occurs if the paper you use differs from the paper specified in your Deposit configuration. I’ll show you how to alter the paper size so you can print your deposit slip.
🔹 Select File.
🔹 Select Printer Setup.
🔹 Select Options.
🔹 Choose Advanced.
🔹 Select the paper size that will be used for printing.
🔹 To save your changes, click OK.