QuickBooks Desktop POS 12.0 was developed by Intuit. It is the advanced new version of Desktop POS product. This software comprises of bug fixes numbers, some extra advancement, and some features added back into the software. The reason for coming up with the latest release was because of the feedback from the community and from the users of the older version of QuickBooks Desktop POS.
New Features of QuickBooks Desktop POS
- Smooth credit card processing
- Barcode scanner to ring sales
- Quickly create customized reports
- Easily ring sales via smartphones and tablets
- Import vendor details to spreadsheet
- Manage the staff approach to POS
- Permits returns, discounts, gift coupons
- Track petty cash payments
- Track inventory and shifts them in between stores
- Amalgamate multiple store data in a single file
- Shipping manager to ship and track packages
- Generate pay orders automatically
- Price tag & receipts customization
Read more on UsingPos: QuickBooks Software Point of Sale
Advanced Features of QuickBooks Desktop POS 12.0
- Total Business Management: From ring sales to accepting credit cards, inventory & inventory management to develop customer relationships it is in one single lane.
- Saves time, Increases Output: The latest version is quick functioning compared to the earlier versions. The multi-tasking capabilities help to switch between different tasks.
- Updated Payment Technology for Data Security: Desktop12.0 is EMV ready and crafted to tech help the latest payment technology for greater data security.
- Seamless Integration with QuickBooks Desktop: The data syncs automatically with QB desktop that saves a lot of business time. It allows auto reconciliation exempting the double entry system.
QuickBooks Desktop POS Help
QuickBooks help is an authentic QuickBooks Consulting Agency that follows a structured approach to according assistance to the clients as per the requirements of the business. We have designed a long list of tech help services for QuickBooks POS software. The hired QB team is Intuit certified ProAdvisors are skilled professionals proficient in assisting in issues faced during handling Desktop Point of Sale software.
The POS help team is smart technicians and delivers best software solutions that your business needs at that point in time. The extensive knowledge of synergy between hardware and software allows the QB technicians to interpret the desktop error quickly and access them, ensuring maximum uptime and reliability. They assure help for the older version of QuickBooks Desktop POS and the latest version Desktop POS 12.0 as well.
We provide complete 24/7 QuickBooks POS help to the clients.