QuickBooks Point of Sale is developed by Intuit for small and medium retail business. You can purchase the software and get the hardware as well. This software helps you in building the customer relationship, managing the inventories and bank process.
- Setting up your QuickBooks Payroll.
- Executing QuickBooks Payroll scan or checkup.
- Emailing the pay stubs via QuickBooks
QuickBooks POS is used in most of the merchandising organization but it is also susceptible to errors. One of the most common errors in QuickBooks Point of Sale is Automation Error. When you try to connect your QuickBooks Point of Sale from the T-HUB then you come across this error. You will receive the following error message:
“QuickBooks Automation Error- The specified module could not be found.”
Also Read: QuickBooks Software Installation Errors
There are various reasons which are responsible for this QuickBooks error like:
- Damaged or corrupt QuickBooks file.
- Missing QB files
- Third-party applications interfering with your QuickBooks accounting solutions.
Resolution of QuickBooks Automation Error Connecting to POS
If you come across QuickBooks Automation error, then you should try to resolve this error by following the solution mentioned below:
- Reboot your computer system which is showing the QuickBooks Automation Error.
- Log in to the computer system as an Administrator.
- Open all the backup files which you have created and saved in your C:\ drive location, “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QBPOSSDKRuntime”.
- Download a third-party application that will help in resolving your issue (Repair tool) and save the file on your computer desktop.
- Generally, these files are saved in zip file format, so unzip it.
- Copy all the files from the zip folder and save them in the C drive, “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QBPOSSDKRuntime”.
- Click on Start menu, select the Run Command window.
- In the Search area of the Run Command, paste the following location: regsvr32 “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QBPOSSDKRuntime\qbposfc2.dll” and press the Enter key from the keyboard.
- Reboot your system again, so that the changes made can be updated properly.
- Open the QuickBooks accounting solution now along with the T-HUB and try connecting the POS from the T-HUB.
The solution above is recommended by the Intuit experts to resolve your QuickBooks Automation Error. You can resolve this issue in QuickBooks easily by taking assistance from various third-party repair tools which are available on internet. You just have to download them save those files in the folder where all your QuickBooks files are saved. If you still have some queries about the software or this error, then you can opt for technical support assistance. You can contact the QuickBooks Support who will help you in all kinds of QB issues. In case, you are unable to reach out to them then you can also look for other alternatives like “QuickBooks Point of Sale support”. They are a third-party QuickBooks support providing agency who is available 24*7 to provide assistance globally. If you want to get connected to them, then you just have to dial their Toll-Free support number /.