You might have been informed in advance about the discontinuation of services for QuickBooks 2016 products via mails, in-product notifications, and community page. Hence, you need to keep an eye out for any updates that are made available.
Discontinuation of QuickBooks 2016 products and its access to add-on services are set to be 31st of May, 2019. All QuickBooks 2016 product service version including Pro, Premier, Mac, Enterprise Solutions, and Accountant Edition will be discontinued after the said date.
The following lines highlight some important facts that you should know about Intuit Discontinuing QuickBooks 2016 products, together with helpful info about better QuickBooks POS upgrade options.
The Following Products Will be Affected by Service Discontinuation After May 31, 2019.
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2016
- QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2016 (that include General Business, Manufacturing /Wholesale, Contractor, Retail, Nonprofit, and Professional Services)
- QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2016
- QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition 2016
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 16
Fully Supported Products
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro and Premier 2019, 2018 & 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2019
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 19, 18 & 17
- QuickBooks Desktop Accountant 2019, 2018 & 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0
Your QuickBooks 2016 product may still continue to work if you are not using the add-on services. However, you may become incapable to do more with your QuickBooks 2016 product service, a subscription to live technical support or other services integrated with the solution will be affected.
Affected 2016 Services
The following 2016 services will be affected after May 31, 2019. So, you need to upgrade your product as soon as possible to continue access to the add-on services as well as live support.
- Payroll services:
- Assisted Payroll
- Basic, Standard, or Enhanced Payroll
- Workers’ Comp Payment Service
- QuickBooks Workforce (formerly ViewMyPaycheck)
- Credit Card Processing:
- Merchant Services
- Merchant Service Deposit (reconciliation)
- Recurring Payments
- Check Processing:
- Check Solution: and you will not be able to process check transactions through QuickBooks Desktop 2016.
- Other services:
- Accountant Copy Transfer Service
- Multi-currency/Exchange Rate
- Contributed Reports
- Online Banking
- Bill Pay
Affected Online Backup and Live Service
- Technical support plans: about all QuickBooks products
- Support for upgrades, installation, errors and defected products
- Active QB Care Protection Plan along with automatic renewal
- Live telephone support service on pay-per-use basis
Further information about affected features and services will be provided when they are made available.
Want to Know More?
QuickBooks POS is here with a knowledgeable team of experts to help you clear all of your queries. If you want to know more about Intuit Discontinuing QuickBooks 2016 products, simply give Our professionals will be delighted to share their knowledge with you. You can also share your problems and queries with us via email. Our email address is email@example.com. Our professionals are also available to assist you at Live Chat.